About the House
Gilfillan House dates back to 1905 and was originally built as a two-story residential home by Austin architect Charles H. Page. An interesting mix of Prairie and Mission Styles, the house resides on the local, state and national registrar of Historical Houses.
Gilfillan House offers creative spaces and event opportunities for art openings, boutique conferencing, pop-up and retail trunk shows, private ceremonies and celebrations.
It is our goal to provide a beautifully designed cultural estate to allow guests to interact with and enjoy.
7,000 square feet including 8 rooms + attic space
Standing capacity of 350
Seating capacity of 200
7 fireplaces throughout
Wrap around first floor porch
Second story balcony with downtown Austin views
Original chandeliers and hardwood floors
Expansive lawn and gardens with heritage oak tree
First Floor 2,457 sqft
Second Floor 3,204 sqft
Third Floor 2,184 sqft
Wrap Around Porch 1,412 sqft
Upper Level Balcony 1,400 sqft